By Jocelyn Hennessey / LifeAtStart.com Reporter
When you are having a rough time and trying to put way too much on your plate, take a few steps to calm yourself down. You should not make yourself feel overwhelmed just because you have a lot of responsibility. Here are a few steps on how to reduce your stress.
- Meditate. Take a few minutes, in a quiet place, and relax your body. It can ease your anxiety and make you feel at peace.
- Breathe deeply. Take a break and focus on yourself for a moment. This can help lower your blood pressure and slow your heart rate down.
- Tune into your body. Focus on what is causing your stress and what the stress effects specifically.
- Laugh out loud. Enjoy the little things and take in fun moments. Don’t let everything be about time and deadlines. Take it easy.
I can get stressed out pretty easily. However, I make sure to not spread myself too thin. I keep things organized, but I also try to have fun. I like to relax and take my time off of work for short periods of time. I hope you take some of this advice.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by this author:
- How to make Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
- How to reduce your stress
- Drinking and driving
- Simple things made easier
- Why puppies make the best pet
- Survival Guide For Freshmen