By Tori St. Clair / LifeAtStart.com Reporter
Here is one of my favorite recipes. It is perfect for any occasion, or even just binge watching Netflix.
What you need:
•3 tbsp cream cheese, cut into small pieces
•1 tbsp butter, cut into small pieces
•1/4 cup sugar
•2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
•2 tsp milk
•1/4 tsp vanilla extract
•2 tsp chocolate chips
1. In a mug, microwave cream cheese and butter on high for 10 seconds until softened, then stir well.
2. Stir in sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla until it’s all blended and smooth.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and serve with any fruit or cookies.
Posts by this author:
- Elvis is definitely alive
- Was Jesus an alien?
- Brownie batter dip
- Moving closer to virtual realities
- Opening your mind
- The Simpsons conspiracy
- Mandela Effect part II
- Across the universe
- The Nelson Mandela Effect
- I would think of a title, but I have writers block