By Sienna Bester /Lifeatstart.com Reporter
All of us go through a loss at least once in our lives. Here are a list of ways on how to deal with grief.
• Give yourself time. Accept your feelings and know that grieving is a process.
• Talk to others. Talk to a friend or family member and spend time with them.
• Take care of yourself. Eat well, exercise, and get enough sleep to stay healthy and energized.
• Return to your hobbies. Get back to doing the activities that bring you joy.
• Join a support group. Speak with others that are grieving. It can help you feel more connected.
If you have any suggestions contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by this author: