By Jessica Williams
Are you looking for ways to save money? I hate spending money so most of my things such as shampoo is made at home.
– 1 organic brown egg
– 2 tablespoons of organic aloe vera gel
– 1 tablespoon of raw liquid organic honey
– optional 10 drops of lavender essential oil or your own favorite essential oil.
– tea tree is good for you if you have dandruff.
– yield one application
How to wash your hair
– put a little shampoo in the bowl with the egg
– whip some out the bowl
– put it into dry hair
– then put a shower cap or bonnet on and leave for 15 to 20 minutes before washing out.
– wash your hair like you would normally do it.
Using eggs as a shampoo helps hair growth because it has biotin in it. This is probably one of the quickest ways to help it and it stays healthy as long as you do your daily routine. Some people may wash their hair twice a week, but for me I usually wash it three times because of weird feelings when I put products in my hair. It gives me a headache.
If you want hair growth and a awesome texture in your hair I would recommend using this. At first it will feel very nasty and maybe sticky, but you will get used to it. It saves me money because they are everyday items in my house. My mom loves plants so she has a thousand of aloe vera stems.
If you want more information you can contact me at email@example.com have a great day on purpose.